Skip to content Skip to navigation

How to Declare

  1. Review the major and minor track requirements and fill out the appropriate tracking form with past and current classes.
  2. Declare the major or minor and track in Axess.
  3. Make an appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies to discuss your desired track and to select a major or minor adviser. Students should meet with their adviser at least once a quarter to build a mentoring relationship.
  4. Once your tracking form has been signed by the Director of Undergraduate Studies, you must meet with the student services officer to officially declare your major or minor, be added to the mailing lists, and receive access to department resources.

Have questions along the way?

Email us!