How to Declare
- Explore the major and minor tracks in Classics to determine what aligns best with your academic interests.
- Fill out the appropriate tracking form. Include classes you have taken and plan to take toward the major or minor.
- Make an appointment (Zoom or in-person) with the Director of Undergraduate Studies to discuss your academic plan and to select a faculty adviser. Students should meet with their adviser at least once a quarter to build a mentoring relationship.
- Declare your major or minor in Axess. Please note that although you may plan to complete the honors program, we ask that you wait to declare honors in Axess until your honors proposal is approved later in your undergraduate career.
- Send your tracking form to the student services officer.
Have questions along the way?
Contact a Peer Mentor, the Student Services Officer, or the Director of Undergraduate Studies!